Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello.....AGAIN!!!







Hello everyone! Okay, so I know I haven't posted anything on here for almost a year. I am going to start posting again because it gets too confusing to remember who I sent emails or pictures to.

Anyway, things are going great for the Hertel family. Jackson is creeping up on 20 months and signs that he is almost two are popping up everywhere. He is a very sweet boy, but once in a while he lets us know that he is unhappy! He is saying more words every day and loves to be the center of attention. His favorite place to be is outside, so that is where we spend most of our time.

Most of you probably already know that I am pregnant again. We are very excited to have a new little Hertel. I am due April 14th, so we will get a spring baby this time.

Things with State Farm are great, Jason is an amazing business owner. I am still teaching 2nd grade part time. I love the balance of home and work. Anyway, that is pretty much all of our news! Hope you are all doing well. I will post some recent pictures.








Here is a picture of me on my 30th birthday. Jason and my friends gave me a surprise party. I actually was very surprised. Such a fun night!


No comments: